We like to be open and honest about our terms of business, this way we know that everyone knows what is expected.
Terms & Conditions of booking for direct bookings, by telephone or this website only.
By staying with us you are agreeing with the following:
1) We only accept payment by card. We do not accept cash.
2a) At check in you will be required to pre-authorise a security deposit per room. (Min of £50)
2b) We reserve the right to store your card details (in accordance with PCI DSS) in case the damage or loss caused is greater than that of the security deposit.
3) If you cause damage or loss of any kind to the guest house, or other guests property, you shall be liable to pay to us on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss. Including soiling bedding, tanning products & make up staining.
4) Only guests that are booked at the guest house are allowed on the premises. (£100 charge)
5) Smoking, vaping and the use of e-cigs is forbidden on our premises. (£100 charge)
6) You must not tamper with any safety or security equipment e.g. fire extinguishers, fire alarm, smoke detector, CCTV equipment etc. (£100 charge)
7) You are not allowed to bring take away foods or alcohol into our premises. (£25 charge)
8) Foul language, bad behaviour or disturbing other guests is not allowed, anyone doing so will be asked to leave without refund. (minimum £50 charge)
9) Lost keys are charged at £100 per key.
10) Check in from 2 – 6pm. Late check in is £10 per guest.
11) Guests must vacate their rooms by 10.00am. Later check out may sometimes be available at £10 until 1pm. (£20.00 per guest penalty for unauthorised late checkout)
12) Your property is left here at your own risk; we cannot be responsible for missing items if they have not been handed to us to put them in the safe.
13) Lost property will be kept for two months, posted items will be charged at cost + £5.
14) WiFi is provided free, subject to not downloading large files or streaming. Using our WiFi to view adult or illegal material is forbidden.
15a) Payment Terms; 50% deposit is required at time of booking unless your stay with us is within 4 weeks, in which case the full amount is payable at time of booking. Full payment required 4 weeks before staying with us.
16a) Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than 4 weeks before staying you will receive 50% (of the total amount payable) as a refund. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before staying the amount paid is non-refundable. The same applies for curtailment (leaving earlier than expected).
Strictly no party groups, stags or hens. Any groups that have booked and are a party group will be refused entry to our property and no refund will be given.
We do not accept bookings unaccompanied children.
The lead guest must be over 18.